There are several different ways that you can borrow money for property development and commercial projects, from buying land and building just one property or several units to funding refurbishments and conversions and purchasing leasehold and freehold business premises.
At Bluechip Financial, we are experienced in finding fast-track solutions from a panel of specialist lenders for every scenario no matter how complex, and that includes projects which are deemed higher risk. Our customers range from individuals and sole traders to small, medium and large businesses with turnovers in excess of £50 million.
Whether you're a developer wanting to finance a build project, an owner-occupier looking to finance your own business premises or an investor looking to acquire commercial property, we can source the right lending product for your needs and circumstances. Whilst we give advice on Commercial mortgages, we may refer commercial finance and development enquiries to a third party. In these cases, we will oversee the administration for you.
Some more information on commercial and property development finance:
- The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate commercial mortgages and property development finance
- Mortgage loans of this type are tailor-made for purchasing any commercial property used for business purposes including shops, factories, offices, and warehouses.
- Commercial mortgages can also be used for taking over an existing business, purchasing a brand new building or buying land
- Although they often come with higher interest rates and more variables than residential mortgages, commercial mortgages are more flexible and can carry extra incentives for borrowers.
- In some cases, the lender may have a legal claim over the land of property until the loan has been repaid in full
If you wish, we can also review your protection cover to ensure you've got the right insurance policy for any eventuality.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate commercial mortgages
© 2017 BlueChip Financial | Designed by Digi Toolbox Ltd
For establishing your needs, undertaking research and making a recommendation, we charge a fee of £495.
Bluechip Financial Ltd is an appointed representative of Peritus Private Finance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Peritus Private Finance is entered on the Financial Services Register (Home (fca.org.uk)) under reference 729282. Peritus Private Finance registered address: 1 Bankside, The Watermark, Tyne & Wear, NE11 9SY. Registered in: England and Wales.
Registered office address: 46 Springdale Avenue, Broadstone, BH18 9EU.
Phone: 01202 692 222
Registered in England and Wales under reference 06233796.
To view our privacy statement please Click Here.
The guidance and/or advice contained in this website is subject to UK regulatory regime and is therefore restricted to consumers based in the UK.